I-AIMH Presents: Bringing Attention to the Parent- Baby Relationship in Primary Care Settings: Frameworks for Understanding
On the 6th of March I-AIMH will host an event at the Marino Institute in Dublin.
Speakers will include:
- Miri Keren- Child & Adolescent Psychiarist Tel Aviv, Israel and Past President of WAIMH
- Palvi Kaukonen- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Finland and Executive Director WAIMH
- Kaija Puura- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Finland
- Suzi Tortora- Dance Movement Therapist, Laban Nonverbal Movement Analyst, Infant Mental Health Specialist, and on the Board of the Zero to Three Network
- Catherine Maguire- Senior Clinical Psychologist, Infant Mental Health Specialist & Mentor, Past President I-AIMH
*Details of the presentations to follow*
To book your place go the event page on EventBrite.