What are the benefits of membership?
- Access to a Members Section containing access to information and presentations from previous events and other IMH related information
- Receive early notification regarding I-AIMH and other IMH related events and trainings taking place both at home and abroad.
- Free to attend I-AIMH events
- Reduced registration fees for I-AIMH trainings
- Networking opportunities to connect with people in other locations and with other agencies around Ireland who are also interested in progressing infant mental health. Get to know those in your own area who may also be interested.
- Members receive emails and information about the latest research and thinking regarding IMH developments which in turn will inform and enhance their knowledge and understanding regarding this important area.
World Association for Infant Mental Health (WAIMH) membership:
You may also be interested in becoming a member of WAIMH (annual professional membership $75.00 and student members $45). The benefits of joining WAIMH include:
- Reduced subscription to the ‘Infant Mental Health Journal’
- Reduced rates for WAIMH World Congress (to be next held in Brisbane from 7-11 June 2020)
- Access to WAIMH database
- An information network for IMH professionals
Irish Association for Infant Mental Health clg Charity (Auth) No: 19200
Company Reg: 538019
Directors: Marie McSweeney, Ella Lovett, Sharon Byrne