I-AIMH is an interdisciplinary body aiming to promote awareness of the importance of emotional wellbeing during pregnancy, infancy, and the toddler years.
I-AIMH can provide training on Infant Mental Health to meet the needs of a variety of professionals across sectors.
- I-AIMH can provide training to facilitate those wishing to gain an introduction to the concepts and theory of Infant Mental Health
- I-AIMH can provide masterclasses to anyone wishing to further develop their theory and practice in the area
- I-AIMH can also create tailor-made trainings to suit the needs of individual groups and organisations
Enquiries can be made to email@example.com
The increasing awareness of Infant Mental Health on a global scale has meant that many different organisations and foundations are beginning to share learning resources that you may find useful on your Infant Mental Health Journey. Here are some websites that the Executive Committee have found to be invaluable sources of learning:
- The Brazelton Centre
- The Parent Infant Foundation
- Circle of Security International
- Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families
Refunds and Charges: A refund, less 10% administration fee is available up to 14 days prior to the start of the training. Within 14 days of the training/ event, no refund is given but you may transfer your registration to another person. On very rare occasions we may need to cancel an advertised training or event due to insufficient numbers or unavoidable circumstances. If we do, we will refund, in full, any fees paid.
Our refund methods: Payment will be made to the account from which the original payment was made.
Irish Association for Infant Mental Health clg Charity (Auth) No: 19200
Company Reg: 538019
Directors: Marie McSweeney, Ella Lovett, Audrey Lonergan